Need some help on this one

Someone named snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Keith) Proclaimed on 1 Oct 2004

05:28:10 -0700,

If only there was some means of you discerning that information yourself, without asking... Maybe like a gaggle of information.. yeah a gaggle ... and they could have a website where one could search ... yeah that's it... Gaggle.com we would call it ... That's the ticket..

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Reply to
G. Morgan

To G. Morgan,

Kindly leave the wise ass replys to those of us trained in such matters. On the other hand, you're well on your way to becoming one of us....Welcome.

Reply to
Joe Fabeitz

At each of the short skinny sides.

- Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Reply to
Joseph Meehan

which end ?

Reply to
bumtracks

This is Turtle.

The 2 .

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

I have no idea. I've seen where it starts though, in two places far away from each other.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, Keith at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 10/1/04 5:28 AM:

Actually, it doesn't. The fact that it runs through much of the Moslem world, and that the locals have to pay tolls on it, is the source of much of the Arab rage against the US. But at 31,378 miles it is easily the longest US highway.

Reply to
william lynch

It ends at Utopia, a mobile home park in Missouri. You should visit!

-- Ben Prusia Shawnee, Kansas

Ham: KC0TBP University of Kansas Meteorology Student

Reply to
Ben Prusia; KC0TBP

Cleveland, OH at the north end, and Louisville, KY at the south end.

Reply to
willshak