Need some help on this one

Where does US-42 end?
Someone named snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Keith) Proclaimed on 1 Oct 2004 05:28:10 -0700,

If only there was some means of you discerning that information yourself, without asking... Maybe like a gaggle of information.. yeah a gaggle ... and they could have a website where one could search ... yeah that's it... Gaggle.com we would call it ... That's the ticket..
-Graham
Remove the 'snails' from my email
To G. Morgan,
Kindly leave the wise ass replys to those of us trained in such matters. On the other hand, you're well on your way to becoming one of us....Welcome.
(Keith) Proclaimed on 1 Oct 2004

Keith wrote:

At each of the short skinny sides.
- Joseph E. Meehan
26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
which end ?

This is Turtle.
The 2 .
TURTLE

I have no idea. I've seen where it starts though, in two places far away from each other.
in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, Keith at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 10/1/04 5:28 AM:

Actually, it doesn't. The fact that it runs through much of the Moslem world, and that the locals have to pay tolls on it, is the source of much of the Arab rage against the US. But at 31,378 miles it is easily the longest US highway.
It ends at Utopia, a mobile home park in Missouri. You should visit!
-- Ben Prusia Shawnee, Kansas
Ham: KC0TBP University of Kansas Meteorology Student