need some electrical help

im trying to wire an compressor to my shed with 50 amp 220.my inside breaker box has no more room for a 2 pole breaker,my out side box has room but it takes a long breaker,the one in it now is a 200 amp breaker that feeds the house,myquestion is do they make a 50 amp breaker that will fit in the outside box?if not i have a single pole 30 amp in my inside box that runs 110 to my shed,if i took that out could i run 220 to the shed from my inside box and then run 110 off the 220 in the shed,if i remove the 30 amp110 from my inside box i will have room for a 2 poll breaker.
On 12 Feb 2006 16:55:43 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com wrote:

sized breakers too if you still have empty slots. Look at the label and see what it accepts, brand etc. Folks here can help.
see: http://www.selfhelpandmore.com/homewiringusa/2002/accessory/detgarage/index.htm
see also: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/electrical-wiring/part1 /