Need pool pump/filter advice.

I live in Tampa Fl and have an in-ground, about 10K gallon pool w/spa. I was using a Jandy Aqualink RS4 to control the pump, heater, lights, etc.. but recently the house got struck by lightning and I lost the functions of the Jandy unit. Jandy says that the outside power panel and maybe the inside control panel needs replaced. While I'm replacing this I was wondering if I should just upgrade everything (pump, filter, controls) My current filter is a cartridge type and I'm thinking of going with a diatomaceous unit. I'm going to stick with the propane heater that I have now but am looking for advice on the best filter, pump and maybe new control system for my pool would be best? Also, if I buy the parts online does anyone know of a good installer in Tampa?

Thanks for any input,

Scott

Reply to
asahitoro