Need help with my chandelier wiring

The dimmer was used to dim and turn off 3 lights that were connected to the ceiling fan. The speed of the fan was controled by hanging chains from the fan. I'd like to be able to use the dimmer on the new chandelier. Here is a pick of the the light switch / dimmer.
http://members.accesscable.net/~brent/pics/light1.jpg
Any help getting this thing working would be great.
Thanks, Brent