Need help with gas oven.

I have a Kenmore self cleaning oven I think is about 4 years old, model 362.75575690. 4 month ago the oven latch light started flashing and the oven would only work on broil or clean and it didn't matter if the door was locked or not. I went to repairclinic.com and with their help determined it was the timer. I replaced the timer and everything worked fine until last night when the problem returned. Is there something else it could be or maybe something I can look for that is causing the timer to go bad? I don't want to spend $150 for a new timer and have it only last a few months if there is another problem. Thanks.
Found the problem. Latch switch was sticking making the oven think the door was locked for broiling/cleaning.
no snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

You're welcome.
And, please clean a little better so things don't become stuck.
On 19 Jan 2007 12:22:02 -0800, "no snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net"

Thanks for getting back to us. I really appreciate it, and I'm sure many others do too.