Need help identifying hinge

I have kitchen cabinets that have European style hinges which I need to replace. I am having trouble identifying the manufacturer, Does anybody recognize this hinge?
http://www.pbase.com/phughes200/inbox
I have been told it could be Mepla. Looking at their web site, I can't find a hinge with the same hole pattern. Any ideas who made this hinge or sells one with the same hole pattern. Blum hinges use a different hole pattern.