Need Construction Plans

I just started a construction business. I can build any common house, addition, or remodel any standard room. I have a client who asked me to build them a meth lab. I dont know what one of them looks like. Where can I get construction plans for a meth lab?
Dave DV Construction Inc.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 22, 2:57 am, the snipped-for-privacy@dv-construction.com wrote:

google
Add pictures here
✖

I think you'll find the architectural consultants you need down on the street corner.
Add pictures here
✖
just shoot some up and start building. you won't need plans.

Add pictures here
✖
S. Barker wrote:

LOL!
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 22, 3:57 am, the snipped-for-privacy@dv-construction.com wrote:

re: DV Construction Inc.
Does DV stand for Drug Vendor?
Add pictures here
✖

Hi Davey, I see your mother let you use the computer on your day off from school. As a fifth grader I thought you'd come up with a better question.
Add pictures here
✖