Need advice on a good name brand water heater

THAT said, numerous sources revealed in the Google search indicated that most major water heater brands are all made by 1 or 2 manufacturers, which slap a different brand name on and distrubute them nation-wide.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

true, theirs only a few I've found so far. they include A.O. Smith and rheem.

on consumer reports, ao smith had tons on complaints about failing water heaters and rheem had less. might go with a rheem manufactered unit.

I'm trying to stay away from the electronic gas water heaters, I just don't see the logical in it.

a good r16 40,000 btu 40 gallon unit would be great. finding one is so far hard to do.

Reply to
flir67

with a 18 inch circumferance.... 20 inch is too big for the space

Reply to
flir67