Need Advice 'Basement'

I did new basement in my new 3 floors building, walls are white bricks,
i take my provisions to stop any water penetration from out side using painting with anti-water paint then i coverd it with naylon sheets then bour the sand(All of that from outside walls). I furnitured the whole basement, coverd the tiles with carpets, and put beds and salon and many things, i LIVED IN IT FOR 1 MONTH.
Any how, due to some cercumestances, i didn't complete the floor surounding the building i kept it not covered by cement or tiles during
all last winter (not paved). So water penetrated inside, i did dried and ventilated the basement but atmosphere inside still humide. I paved all the building surounding with cement to stop any water existance in those places around the building.
Whats the main problem i faced, there is strange creatures like fiber with green color whicg we oftenly see in still water places growing in many places. I dried and cleaned as much as i could, but maybe due to the humide walls (not dry enough) i still seeing growing of the green fibers, it currupted many things there like picture frams, cloths etc.
Now i dont know how c'd i solve this problem and stop this creature, ist there any liquides or sprays which can help.
Waiting for scintific solution for my problem Thanks all
If building is in a lake of underground water, which it sounds like then only putting a boat hull under it will solve the problem .