Need Advice 'Basement'

I did new basement in my new 3 floors building, walls are white bricks,

i take my provisions to stop any water penetration from out side using painting with anti-water paint then i coverd it with naylon sheets then bour the sand(All of that from outside walls). I furnitured the whole basement, coverd the tiles with carpets, and put beds and salon and many things, i LIVED IN IT FOR 1 MONTH.

Any how, due to some cercumestances, i didn't complete the floor surounding the building i kept it not covered by cement or tiles during

all last winter (not paved). So water penetrated inside, i did dried and ventilated the basement but atmosphere inside still humide. I paved all the building surounding with cement to stop any water existance in those places around the building.

Whats the main problem i faced, there is strange creatures like fiber with green color whicg we oftenly see in still water places growing in many places. I dried and cleaned as much as i could, but maybe due to the humide walls (not dry enough) i still seeing growing of the green fibers, it currupted many things there like picture frams, cloths etc.

Now i dont know how c'd i solve this problem and stop this creature, ist there any liquides or sprays which can help.

Waiting for scintific solution for my problem Thanks all

Reply to
masbuss2000

If building is in a lake of underground water, which it sounds like then only putting a boat hull under it will solve the problem .

Reply to
tinacci336