Naughty sounding questions asked at hardware store...

I used to work for Ace Hardware. When a woman would come in asking to have a key made the old guys would always ask "So you want new-key"?

Mort

Reply to
Mort Guffman
1-800-370-WOOD
Reply to
equalize

Thought of a new one. I'm working on installing a wood stove and bought some caulk which is rated to 500 degrees.

So send the wife to the hardware store and tell her to ask for some "hot caulk"...

Reply to
Bill

Not to worry. She's been here looking for that before

The hardware store guy

Reply to
Steve B.

Steve B. wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com: