Nat gas to Propane

My Sis used 137cf of Nat gas on Her last months' bill,,I guess LP burns a bit hotter,,can the Nat gas amount be converted to show how many gallons of LP to do the same heating? TY. Dean

Sure, just look up the heat values. You can also plug in the cost at: http://www.warmair.net/html/fuel_cost_comparisons.htm
Lp may well be hotter, but it is about $2 a gallon around here. I'd switch to natural gas in a heartbeat if they offered service here.