Nat gas pressure drop vs. pipe length

Page 8 of 8
Yes, that sounds like you had some local resources. Not homeless, but some of the same concept.
I've wondered how urban homeless make do. I'm sure I don't want to try it.
Sponge bath at work, and an electric razor. Thank God that 24 hour grocery and department stores were becoming common in the mid '80s
Add pictures here
βœ–
" snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net" wrote:

Some people can live with a candle under an overpass, too.

Whoopee. I had over a megawatt at the last tower site I worked at. A half meg was for one station, the other was five FM stations, the forestry service, 60 trunked radio base stations and the FBI's regional base stations. We kept over a week's supply of diesel on hand at all times.

Some people have more needs than others, but an asshole like you just likes to damn them. Try having elderly, ill relatives in the home. More than one.

You're the only one who is stupid enough to do that in a home, but it's done for humidity control in some commercial buildings.

yawn................... I repaired the controls after a lightning strike, repaired their gate controls, installed a new master TV antenna system and their C-band Satellite TV system. I guess that you've never know any multi millionares with a nice home. Or were trusted enough to be on their property. The last I heard was that they had closed the nursery and were cleaning the land to build 500 new homes, self financed. Well, it looks like the widow sold the land to Centrex after he died:
<http://www.centex.com/communities/fl/mt-dora/sullivan-ranch-60s/51349/index1.aspx
He and his wife also owned the number one country nightclub in Orlando for a couple decades:
<http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1998-10-31/business/9810301044_1_bob-sullivan-stephen-sullivan-country-music-lovers

Actually, it was a private residence that was next door to a few thousand acre nursery. Both had their own electric services & wells. The house was three story and had an elevator that ran on three phase. Let's see you run that with your toy. They also had six other houses on the property that existed when they bought other large farms. Each of those had their own electric service as well. They were all rented by people who worked at their nursery.

You don't need to keep reminding us of your claim to fame.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Gee, and here the rest of us thought we were talking about an emergency generator for a house.

They each need a seperate furnace? Appliances? Sump pump?

Having joined a major silicon valley company in the early 80s, and spent 17 years there, I know quite a few. I know one really, really well.

Now we're getting to your pay grade.
> The last I heard was that they had closed the

Wow! They owned a whole frigging country nightclub in Orlando? Why didn't you say so sooner? Now I'm really impressed! Is that what needed 400 amps in an outage? To run that big old honking disco ball?

LOL. You must think we're really dumb here. We have residences around here that are three story and have an elevator. And let me assure you, it does not take a 400A, three phase service to run an elevator, fool. In fact, they don't require anything extraordinary at all. Nothing more than a stove or central AC. You really don't have a grasp on power issues at all, do you? But feel free to keep digging yourself a deeper hole. It's amusing.

Who the hell cares. Just further proof that you've commingled a business, multiple residences and God knows what else into one abortion, then pretend a house needs 400A three phase.
What a marooon!
Add pictures here
βœ–
" snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net" wrote:

You keep bragging about that, but there's really no need. it's been obvious since your first cross post to R.C.M Look at the headers, MAROON!!!
They had money. They bought what they wanted. I'll bet you're a real hoot in the "Crooked Old Contractor's Retirement Home", with the way you pick & chose what you want to reply to. I did industrial electronics, and another business customer referred him to me. He had to have a refferal, since I did np advertising, and wasn't lised as a business in the phone book.
I only took the work because he had so much stuff that had been screwed up by hacker grade, fly by night handymen and so called 'experts' like you.
I've built TV stations, CATV headends, mobile production TV vans and communications equipment for NASA while you rip off little old ladies and brag to them what a nice guy you are. Keep ranting like the maroon you are, 'Buggsy'.
Add pictures here
βœ–

LOL. That's a hoot. And about that he's bragging? That 400A three phase must have been to light up all the red lights and the disco ball.
Add pictures here
βœ–

}}Any decent gas line that has been run by a utility to a house will support a 15KW generator. The BTUs are in the range of a large residential gas furnace. Supply is clearly sized to support a lot more than that, because typically you also have water heater, stoves, gas grills, etc.
{{
One would think so but ... I mention the potential as we had the experience where the utility support was not sufficient. If that's not a problem for the OP fine. If it is then is it not better to be apprised of the potential then to be left in the dark?
BTW the untility engineering could not understand nor explain why the device was in the line.

Add pictures here
βœ–

Spite?? LOL
--
EA

βœ–

> This will affect the size of the piping, and poss. the location of the unit.

> heaters etc as I can, to see if I can detect some fuel-bottleneck under

You did mail a copy of these EXACT paragraphs to the Honda sales chief in your city, right ??
(because he's probably dealt the most with these issues - it *is* the better alternative to dealing with us bums on the 'net)
Add pictures here
βœ–