My oven isn't working right..

It either burns everything, or leaves it half cooked. There is NO happy medium. What could be wrong with it?
Thanks, Josie
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

First use an oven thermometer to see if it is holding the correct temperature.
see: http://applianceguru.com /
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

FWIW, our oven behaved that way shortly before the igniter failed completely.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I don't know about your oven, but mine works like that when I use it. Of course when Rita uses it, it seems to work fine.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit