My house is freezing

I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40 degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I called the only local heating and cooling shop, and the guy told me I was either drunk or crazy and should sleep it off. Then he hung up on me. It's the weekend and there is no one else to call. I am wearing all my winter clothing in the house and getting colder by the minute. In fact since I started to type this message the temperature dropped 4 more degrees, it's now 36 in here.
snipped-for-privacy@AOL.c-m wrote:

Go sleep outside.
hvacrmedic
snipped-for-privacy@AOL.c-m wrote:

You need to exorcise the demons. Especially the one living in your body.
-> I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It -> shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40 -> degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I -> even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too -> cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I -> called the only local heating and cooling shop, and the guy told me I -> was either drunk or crazy and should sleep it off. Then he hung up on -> me. It's the weekend and there is no one else to call. I am wearing -> all my winter clothing in the house and getting colder by the minute. -> In fact since I started to type this message the temperature dropped 4 -> more degrees, it's now 36 in here.
Open all the doors and windows.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~
Suzie-Q wrote:

What, and create a new Ice Age? ;-)
inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don\'t know
abandon your house & go live under a bridge.

You can tell school is out. Hope you enjoy the summer using mommy's computer. Soon you will be old enough to masturbate and won't have to use the computer to do it.
http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/yourchild/masturb.htm
Most often, however, boys find their penises accidentally, possibly during a diaper change around six to seven months of age and become curious (not unlike their fascination with other parts of their bodies, such as fingers, toes, ears, etc.). Some child psychologists think that boys who have seen a naked girl may be fearful that they could lose their penis and end up looking like the girl. However, no one can be sure of what these toddlers are thinking.
Fearful of lost penis! Well, that explains this kid on the computer?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:11:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@AOL.c-m wrote:

i sold my car cause the air conditoner was to cold.
snipped-for-privacy@AOL.c-m wrote:

Your "either drunk or crazy" or as I suspect bored.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Damn! and I thought MY wife was frigid......

T R O L L !