MY FIIN-ALL SUPER ROOF SUCKS

Hello all, had a FIN-All Super Roof installed a number of years ago with a 50 year warranty, but having trouble getting this warranty work completed. Anyone out there with simimlar problems? Please email me at
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks to those who REALLY helped me out here..........still no satisfaction from the warranty company but for those who are interested.....check out this link.....and from what I understand, there are others here in NF, and in NS with identical problem.............the roof shingles, peel, flake and most of all the roof leaks!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff30749.htm
On 2 Dec 2003 15:58:40 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (myroofsucks) wrote:

PRECISELY my feeling about the BBB!
...Jim Thompson