MY FIIN-ALL SUPER ROOF SUCKS

Hello all, had a FIN-All Super Roof installed a number of years ago with a

50 year warranty, but having trouble getting this warranty work completed. Anyone out there with simimlar problems? Please email me at

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks to those who REALLY helped me out here..........still no satisfaction from the warranty company but for those who are interested.....check out this link.....and from what I understand, there are others here in NF, and in NS with identical problem.............the roof shingles, peel, flake and most of all the roof leaks!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myroofsucks

PRECISELY my feeling about the BBB!

...Jim Thompson

Reply to