My backup power solution -- critique wanted.

Page 4 of 4
Since you flamed the poor guy with the generator question, I must even the score. And remind you that anything you do which involves inverters or generators will overheat in your walls, and burn you to death while you sleep.
How'd it feel?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus