MW/Oven combo info.

Whirlpool Model: RM280PXAB0
Daughter e mailed me with this info re: the microwave/oven combo I was asking about. I'm going to Google, and see what I can find out. Anyone seen one of these or know anything about them or repairs? I emailed her back and asked what it was doing when it died, if it beeps now if you hit the keys, etc, for more info. Will post when it arrives.
Steve

My daughter just e mailed me and said when microwave went out there was one loud pop and that was it. Hope that narrows things down. I know when I pull it, I can check the fuses and look for some obvious fried connector, or burnt part. But that's all the info I have right now.
Thanks
Steve

But does the control panel light up, does the interior light light up when she opens the door, is the circuit breaker tripped, etc????