Must I pre-load a tile roof prior to applying stucco on new construction?

I'm building a work shop, about 1000 sq/ft, and I'll be putting on a clay tile ('S' shape)roof as well as stuccoing the walls up to the eaves. It's going to take a while to get my tiles delivered and I know I'll be ready to stucco before they get here. Will I be setting my self up for future cracks in the stucco or may I just stucco the walls with an empty roof? If I need to wait and pre load the roof, how long do I need to have it weighted prior to doing the stucco work or the drywall work inside the shop for that matter? Thanks a bunch for any info.

If this is a stick built building it will sag when the roof is loaded. Stucco, drywall etc will crack
It's going to be 2X6 framing. So how long should the roof be loaded prior to putting on the stucco?
It's going to be 2X6 framing. So how long should the roof be loaded prior to putting on the stucco?

A day or 2 should do it.
Thanks a bunch. I'll try not to stutter on the 'Post' key this time.