Mower wobbles after blade hits rock.

Page 2 of 2
I thought I'd say the same thing a couple dozen other people said without looking at their replies and tell you to buy a new blade, the motor shaft could be bent and your friend should pay for it.

You mean your ex- friend!
I did that 21 years ago and I have not forgiven him yet.
DK
Get your "friend" to replace it! Jeezers nose!

Check that the shaft isn't bent.This could save you the time spent balancing the blades,only to find that the shafy has been bent and it still "wobbles"

'My Black&Decker electric mower was loan to friend. He ran the mower over several boulders several times, chipping a couple pearl size sections off the blade. Possibly, this is causing the mover to vibrate to the point of causing a shoulder sore. I remove the blade, then clamp it to a vise grip. I have an angle grinder that I will use to fix the balancing problem. The problem is, I've never done this before. What is a practical way to balance a mower blade? Thanks'
ME: The crankshaft has been damaged. Its not the blade. The mower is now history. See if your friend will go halves on another mower.
Drive a nail into one of the studs inside your garage. Leave about two inches of nail not pounded. Put the nail in horizontal.
Put the mower blade on the nail, with the nail going through the center hole of the blade. Let go of blade.
One end of the blade will sink towards the floor. That's the heavy end. Grind more metal off the heavy end.
Repeat. When blade balances level to ground, install onto mower. Leaving vise grip atached will nullify results of balancing test. Changes the magnetic flow.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus