Mower motor won't spin

Travesty!!!

Wood fired rocks!!

Reply to
clare

Harbor Freight has a couple nice waffle face hammers. Nails and staples don't go flying across the room as often. Compared to smooth face hammers.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Glass cleaner with vinegar does a nice job on my truck windows. Cotton towel. Needs several applications, but it's worth it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I have thread drift in a couple pair of my underwear. Seems to have opened a hole. The threads don't look broken, just drifted.

Should I buy new ones or just patch with duct tape?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Try wadded newspaper.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I've always had good results with Castrol GX in my truck engine.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Folks have reccomended that for insulation inside clothing. Helps keep body heat in.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Newspaper? What's that? Is that something I can get an ap on my iphone for?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 19:55:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote in

Check the documentary described here:

CRNG

Had a similar experience with Wally back when I was running a small consulting firm.

I had a good client in the Bentonville area who, on one of my regular visits there, had arranged for me to be the featured speaker at a Rotary luncheon. After my talk, one of the Rotarians, the WalMart exec responsible for my flavor of consulting, invited me to meet with him to explore doing a project with them.

Long story short: he offered me 40% of my quoted standard fee. I countered with 90% to which he said 40% - take it or leave it. I thanked him politely and walked away.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

Good on you! The politely part must have taken great strength.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon