Mouse Stain Off Oak Floor?

Anyone have any advice as to how to get the stain of a dead mouse off my oak floor? Regular household cleaners don't help at all. This is a dark, black-looking spot on the floor where the mouse must have bled after it died (I don't know for sure).
I have been told to use some Oxi products, but I cannot find them anywhere, including Walmart, Target, Ace Hardware, etc. They all stare at me when I ask for any product including the word Oxi. I think this is a bleach product.
Thanks for any help !!
--James--
Go to a good hardware store like ACE Hardware and ask for oxalic acid and also ask them how to use it properly. Des

oak
died
anywhere,

I'm not the hydrogen-peroxide fanatic, but it *is* good on bloodstains.

Oxi-Clean and its relatives are now commonly available. Clorox is marketing "Oxi-magic" as a stain remover. Oxi-Clean is quite good with organic stains -- sure cleans out a teapot. The TV demos show fruit juices being neutralized. If your WalMart doesn't know what Oxi-Clean is, call for a manager.

oak
died
anywhere,
The Walmarts around here sell Oxi-Clean. You can also buy it at most grocery stores where laundry products are sold. I don't know how safe it would be for wood though.

Water color after you bleach it then revarnish.

my oak

it died

anywhere,
when I

What do you mean by water color it first please ??
Thanks !!
--James--
----------------
Water color after you bleach it then revarnish.

my oak

it died

anywhere,
when I

I'm not a wood expert.

off
dark,
bleach

Thanks JP !! Let me know if you hear from rec.woodworking
--James--
tried muriatic acid?

It's iron stain. Oxalic acid (Barkeeper's Friend) should help.
Oxalic acid. You can buy it at the grocery or Walmart under the product "BarKeepers Friend". I haven't used it on mouse corpses, but it has taken up quite a few other stains.