Mold Test Positve After 10 Days

I purchased a Mold Test Kit for my basement. I put it there for the 72 to 96 hours it instructed. I did not see mold. However, I did see a few dots show up that might have been mold. Thus, ten days have passed (240 hours) and mold showed up where one of the dots were!!! Someone else said I should not be alarmed since mold would show up anywhere after having a liquid lie still for so long.
We had a bad flood last year. This person said she bleached behind the walls and there was no mold. I sure hope she is right. Since the basement was been redone I caught pneumonia twice! But that might be because I work out outside since then.
Should we be alarmed? Or would mold show up anyway after a tester was lying there for so long?
Thanks

what is the humidity

It's been cold! I don't really know how bad the humidity is. Someone ran a dehumidifier for a couple of days here.
Healthy Stealthy writes:

Yes. About your judgment and/or mental health.
Healthy Stealthy wrote:

Study the discovery of Penicillin.
i wouldnt worry about it, mold is everywhere, normally.
its when theres too much inside your home that you have troubles.......