Mold Free Dry wall

In the past six months I have seen an ad or written discussion, probably in "Fine Home Building", of a new dry wall product. This product does not have paper backing, rather the backing is a polymer that doesn't contain cellulose and therefore doesn't support the growth of many molds.
I've just spent several hours searching for it and can't find it.
Does anyone recall what it is sold as, or who the manufacturer is?
Thanks, Boden
Add pictures here
✖

Lowe's sells something that they call anti-mold or something like that. Don't know the name of it, but its a place to start.
Add pictures here
✖
National Gypsum has several mold resistant products: http://www.nationalgypsum.com/products/?query Êt:11

Add pictures here
✖
boden wrote:

Georgia-Pacfic makes a paperless wallboard that is glass coated instead. Look out for their DensArmor products.
Yorick www.SaferBuilding.com
Add pictures here
✖

This may be a good proven thing but my first thought was for mold to grow on the drywall, the environment must support it. Do you end up with the mold issue on the studs, insullation, etc. but nice clean drywall?!!!
Add pictures here
✖