Mold around sink in basement: concrete

Following up on an older post discussing bleach to kill mold on concrete. I poured pure bleach in the area beneath the sink. It's been a few minutes. The bulkhead door is open. The smell is overpowering. So I am going to papertowel it up. Does one leave the residue or wash it away. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Wash it off..Nextime use a mixture of water & bleach 4:1 should work fine..apply with a spray bottle