Modular Homes - A waste of wood

odd a buddy of mine watched a bunch of neighbors home be demolished for interstate construction.

he reported wood homes were harder to demolish than brick, his theory was the wood siding helps hold everything together better.

sadly the tore down most of the homes and moved a few.

my buddy came within a few feet of losing his........

then they didnt need much of the vacated land. what a waste

Reply to
hallerb

Yeah, but if you are referring to the same Fine Homebuilding issue that I am, then you may recall that the foam was on top of the wooden sheathing (not in place of)

Reply to
blueman3333