Mobilehome, UV protection, Kool KOAT?

In the low California desert in a mobilehome. Friend who is letting me use it wants me to "reseal' [I guess is the term, or re-cover or ... something] the roof. She gave me a note that reads " Kool Koat / roof / UV protection ." I can't find anything on the web that matches Kool Koat, 'cept for dog apparel and some gay sites. Anybody have any idea what she was talking about? (And anything that helps cut down the absorbtion of heat would be nice, too, since it gets to be 125 degrees out here in the summer.)

Thank you people.

Harry

Reply to
Harry

Yea...if you are in Palm Springs area, hit Cat City, go to Lowes and ask for Sno-Coat...or the like.

Reply to
CBHVAC

cornytheclown

There are several manufactures of products that meet that criteria.

google mobile home roof coatings, you should get more than you need.

As for cooling the mobile home in the desert..... Maybe 10 degrees on a mild day. You will never notice in the summer heat.

Reply to
SQLit