mixing Refrigerants r134a rf22

Last year, I added some dye (EFProducts Ester 100) for R134A into my home H VAC system (RF22). Afterwards, I found out that one should not mix them. Should I drain my system and clean the tubing? I have heard that the mix o f oils form acids which eat the pipes? Has anyone else done this and what have you done to fix it?
On 6/19/2014 10:53 AM, Deodiaus wrote:

I'd contact the manufacturer of the of the dye.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Don't know what will happen, but I know it is 100% illegal to mix refrigerants - for what that's worth. The mixture cannot be recovered - it must be disposed of.