Mits VS-5061 TV tuner

Hi All:
Just had a service guy out and he says my tuner is shot. He will call me later with part/replacement pricing but I keep looking for the part online and I come up with nothing. The part number is: ENV568F9G3. Anyone know any websites I can search? Even Mits won't offer the part to me. They tell me to order it from an "authorized" shop.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Posted and mailed.
SEPrince1 wrote:

Assuming this is the same part, it is $16.95 at http://www.electronix.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/16_71/products_id/12400
SEPrince1 Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

There used to be a company that rebuilt TV tuners. PTS INC, I think...
Found them on google. <G>
http://www.ptscorp.com/policies_tv.html
HTH
NOI
On 02 Dec 2003, SEPrince1 wrote:

Does the TV have Audio/Video inputs? If so, just use the A/V outs from your VCR and forget about the tuner all together. Even if you have to spend $50-$80 for a new VCR and 2 or 3 RCA-RCA cables, you'll probably still save over buying a new tuner and gettting it installed. Probably have better quality video, too.
Gee, with a complicated part number like that, just long onto www.google.com and key that all in. That's how I found ribbons for my 1983 Diablo Hystrike printer. Same with the batteries for my cell phone.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus
On 03 Dec 2003, SEPrince1 wrote:

Ruh-rho. ($1 Astro)

Your internal tuner should hae absolutely nothing to do with the quality of incoming A/V signals. If you have a problem with both, it's in the video section, that's where baseband audio and video do after the tuner/demod section.
Methinks he just took a bad guess. He flunked Troubleshooting 101.
Run away.