Mini dehumidifier in bathroom?

Anyone ever try a mini dehumidifier like one of these in a bathroom:

l.html/602-5655630-0455811?asi n=B0002HE...
&oi=froogle&start=2&num=3&q=ht tp://www....

The first one has a capacity of 0.5 pt. and the second one has a capacity of 1 L. I wonder if they will just fill up so quick while people are taking showers so as to not be useful.

Thanks

Reply to
donotemailme

Links don't work for me. But if it's what I think they are they are better then nothing I suppose.

Reply to
scott_z500

Yeah, better to just install a proper vent instead.

Reply to
wkearney99

They would not work fast enough to keep up with a shower. Open the door, window, or put in a good fan.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski