Mini dehumidifier in bathroom?

Anyone ever try a mini dehumidifier like one of these in a bathroom:
http://www.target.com/gp/detai l.html/602-5655630-0455811?asi n002HE... http://www.google.com/url?sa=X &oi=froogle&start=2&num=3&q=ht tp://www....
The first one has a capacity of 0.5 pt. and the second one has a capacity of 1 L. I wonder if they will just fill up so quick while people are taking showers so as to not be useful.
Thanks

Yeah, better to just install a proper vent instead.
Links don't work for me. But if it's what I think they are they are better then nothing I suppose.
agreed, vent
Mark

They would not work fast enough to keep up with a shower. Open the door, window, or put in a good fan.