Milwaukee/Porter Cable Tool Battery Testing

Can someone please tell me what equipment I need to test power tool Milwaukee or Porter Cable Batteries? I have a 13v and an 18v battery I would like to test. Thanks, John
John wrote:

test for what? For me, the best tester is the tool itself. It works like new or it doesn't. Does it last as long as it used to? Does the tool have the power it used to? Get a new battery to compare to.
John wrote:

a voltmeter does a pretty good job.
Fully charged 18 volt should read about 20 volts. It has 13 cells. If a cell is shorted it will read below 19.
A 13 volt should read over 12 and one with a bad cell would read below 11.