mice evading traps

Page 2 of 2
Greetings,
The same as if you had poisoned the mouse -- nothing.
Hope this helps,
William
If the stink is bad enough (and I doubt it) you might be able to follow your nose to the mouse. Otherwise you could run a dehumidifier in the room and mummify the missing mouse.

the
small

Using the old standard 75 cent traps work for me 95% of time. Are you placing the trap up against something so the mouse has to approach from the sides only? If open all around front it is easier for mouse to beat the trap and escape with food. -Dan
znet.com says...

You need something new and different. Try this one: http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?products_id 582
It's a little expensive, but you do get more bang for your uck that with a standard snap trap. (pun intended)