metal kitchen cabinets

I'm planning to remodel this year and I'd like to go with an art deco 1930's style kitchen. My major problem is trying to find a manufacturer of metal cabinets. Are there any still out there? I really dont want to have to search for second hand cabinets across the country and settle for a style I might not like or even worse get all but one or two cabinets and have this project sit dormant for who knows how long. Any help is appreciated, Jim
a yahoo search with: +kitchen +"metal cabinets"
returned a ton of results.
randy

although, mostly useless... might need to refine it a bit..
randy

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J. B.) wrote:

consider regular wood cabinets faced with a metallic Formica. It'd take a cabinet guy who knew what he was doing to pull it off, 'tho.