Melting point of old solder

I just looked at the video.

The system is awesome. But when you check the prices, you'll see the problem: They force you to buy bags containing a lot more than you might need. For example, while one 1/2" x 1/2" straight coupling is $8.68, you must buy a bag of 12, which works out to $106.32. Perhaps some local plumbing supply houses sell smaller quantities.

Later this week when I have the plumbing inspector here to check my new water heater, I'll ask him about Shardbite.

Thanks for the lead.

Ray

Reply to
Ray K