Maytag washer won't spin

Just replaced a cracked hose from my Maytag tub to pump, now my washer won't spin. Wash mode works fine, but on spin cycle washer just sits idle. Does pump need to be primed, or do I have a new problem?

Thanks tkarig

Reply to
tkarig

Just a guess it could be the door switch.

Reply to
m Ransley

Hi,

Maytag has made a few different washers....model#?

model# helps.

The spin was ok before the hose change?....totally dead no with no noises?....maybe a wire got knocked/bumped off....lid switch got bumped if the washer was tilted?....

Nope.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff