Maxing out a half bath

I've got a 6x8 half bath that I'd like to "max out".
How much linear space along a wall would the trio of toilet, bidet, and urinal take? Given that the use is residential, single occupancy is the norm, and thus I don't need individual stalls.
One end of the wall is in a corner, so a "L" arrangement would work.