Maintanince on furnace..etc.

Page 2 of 2

For my Lennox with a 4" media filter and being able to see the flame I dont need yearly maintenance, my installer and neighbor installer told me this, and i have found it true. If you dont know anything about equipment, use a cheap filter system or have a old unit you can benefit as many folks dont know or do any maintenance, I have a staem boiler checked ever year but not my HW boiler or furnace, as I said If you have a good air filter that is maintained and can see the flames condition, and the unit is not real old yearly inspection I find usualy ends up a waste of money, the AC and coil I do believe yearly maintenance is required. Bubba wants everyone to believe that a furnace with AC needs 2 inspections yearly, You can do it all usualy with your AC check on a furnace.