Magtag washer that dances

I have a Magtag washer that dances during the spin cycles. I initially thought is was doing this because the washer was not level. I leveled the washer an it helped a little. Any ideas?
Tighten level nuts.
If that doesn't work and floor isn't concrete put a thick piece of plywood under it.

rich wrote:

Does it creep across the floor? If so, all 4 feet are STILL not secure.
If it just oscillates in the same location, seems normal to me. The load is unbalanced.
http://www.repairclinic.com/0047_11.asp has hover your mouse over parts descriptions and http://fixitnow.com / are the best sites to search.