Lowe's low price flash light

(URL sent me by a friend) Looks like a good light. Says it's got a Cree emitter, which is nice. Not the LED that I'm used to. Half watt, I think it said. I've got enough of the harbor Freight free lights, that seems to do OK for many situations. And my bigger lights. Won't be buying one of these, but nice to know about them. They look useful for home repair.
> > On 1/13/2014 9:23 PM, wrote: >> Thought you might like to pass this info along. >> http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId151&catalogId051&productIdP074327&cIdtail&AID935405&PIDU2179&SID=VXRTZTRnb0JDeGdBQUhjUUhNVUFBQUJB&cm_mmcF_CJ-_-552179-_-551655-_-10935405
has a length of 209 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/mcm6um2
[Open in new window] [Copy to clipboard]--
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Has 3 AAA batteries so it does not seem to be a voltage conversion type driver. I think waiting on a voltage converter is worth it as I see my 2 AA maglite take the batteries below 1/2 volt. each.
--
Mr.E

On 1/14/2014 9:38 AM, Mr.E wrote:

And some of the three AAA cell lights are unregulated. Full blast, and rely on the limited amperage of AAA cells to regulate.
I love my one watt Teralux module for my Mini Mag. I've not tested for terminal voltage. Runs on AA NiMH and just swap em out with the charger every few days.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

All you really needed was:
http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?productIdP074327
On 1/14/2014 11:37 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Thank you. I've noticed that URL often contain googlebase, and which store locator, and so on. Not sure why, but I suspect it's tracking so they know who sends the referrals.
--
.
Christopher A. Young