Looking for Whirlpool gas dryer solenoids... google comes up empty

Hi folks,
I believe one or both of the solenoids in my ~10 year old Whirlpool Ultimate Care II Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plus dryer are failing as the system heats up briefly, then cools down, with a constant chatter from the solenoid area whenever the burner should be running.
I dissassembled the dryer and removed the two parts. One was labeled 99342B A and the other was labeled 99333A A but when I put this into google I don't get relevant results. Parts stores come back with no match.
Any thoughts what I need to do here?
TIA
Marc

Try www.repairclinic.com It is possible those numbers have been replaced and this will let you find the new ones.
Also possible that you have to buy an entire assembly, not jus the solenoids. Look under gas valve components when using the parts detective. They show an old and a new style. The photos will help.

Most of the online appliance parts stores have parts diagrams. You put in the model and can reference the part you need on the diagram.
They're referred to as coils. Very common replacement. Any appliance parts shop will have them.