Looking for trade association for home owners

Anyone know if there is a national group for home owners -- a group like AARP but for the interests of people who own their home? Thanks.
It's called Home Depot, but it is questionable whether they work in your interest. Actually, I would say: building code organizations and building inspectors, the EPA, police and fire units, city councils, state insurance commissions, flood control, .... oh I don't know.