Looking for this type of canister light

Hi, I found this canister light on the web and am wondering where I can purchase them in the US. I am in the LA area.

Thanks

Reply to
dchou4u

Dip shit --

What part of the answers you received in response to your posting of this same question on 11 Feb 2008 at 10:12 PM didn't you understand?

See below:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

See the little tab on the web site that says "Contact Us". Open the tab, and look at both the "800 " phone number and the E mail form for the company.

Contact the company by phone or E mail and ask the company the same question that you posted here.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin