Looking for this type of canister light

Hi, I found this canister light on the web and am wondering where I can purchase them in the US. I am in the LA area.
http://www.millslighting.com/htmls/co_canister_dt.htm
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

What part of the answers you received in response to your posting of this same question on 11 Feb 2008 at 10:12 PM didn't you understand?
See below:
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi, can anyone advise where I can purchase canister lights like these > shown in this Canadian URL? > > http://www.millslighting.com/htmls/co_canister_dt.htm > > I am located in LA area. > > Thanks
See the little tab on the web site that says "Contact Us". Open the tab, and look at both the "800 " phone number and the E mail form for the company.
Contact the company by phone or E mail and ask the company the same question that you posted here.