looking for supplier of satin chrome screws

Can anyone recommend a supplier for satin chrome screws? I am finishing a closet that has a door with satin chrome hinges and a stain chrome door handle (what schlage calls the 626 finish). I need to screw a few things to the wall and would like to use 3" screws and finish washers that match the satin chrome already in the closet. I have not had any luck with local hardware stores.

Thanks,

mh

Reply to
Mike

I'd check some specialty places, two of the best being:

Could that satin chrome be stainless steel?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Or you could turn some shiny chrome or stainless screws into satin with a little steel wool or fine sandpaper.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Better yet, have an automotive machine shop give the screws a quick trip in their glass bead blaster. It will take them about two minutes and the result is exactly what you are looking for. Also ask around if any of your friends know someone who does auto restorations. Many of these folks also have glass bead blasting cabinets, as do people who do glass pattern art. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe