Looking for specific cabinet hardware.

Just taking a shot in the dark here. Can anyone recognize the linked cabinet door knob backplate? I have these on some 20 year old cabinets and would like to get additional pieces. There is no brand name on the back. I googled a whole lot of cabinet hardware sites and couldn't find a match. They are antique brass on steel (determined by magnet) and measure about 4" x 1" (they are actually about a hair larger in each dimension). The originals came with brass knobs, but the knobs were replaced with white porcelain knobs some years ago. http://www.willshak.com/temp /
Rockler has the right size but a different design. They're not expensive. You might consider changing them all
Charlie

On 11/29/2004 10:46 PM US(ET), Charlie Bress took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

plus the new ones.

You might try www.leevalley.com - they have lots of old style hardware. -Dan

wwhardware.com has a big selection. Also try rec.woodworking