Looking for "paint" color to fix scratches on fiberglass tub

We have a "bone" colored fiberglass bathtub with some scratched areas on the outside.
What type of store would sell touch-up paint/coating to repair the (external) scratches? (the local home centers and bathroom stores don't seem to stock this).
I am looking for a physical store (not online) so that I can go in and see the colors accurately before purchasing.
Thanks
Maybe a shop that sells paint touchups for cars could match what you need?

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 17:00:21 GMT, blueman3333 wrote:

You probably need something like this: http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId 13124&cp60633&parentPagemily&searchId60633 Go to an Ace or True Value or probably Home Depot.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId 13124&cp60633&parentPagemily&searchId60633
Thanks - but actually the problem is not really a "porcelain chip" so much as trying to cover the area where the fiberglass coating has worn off. Trick is more one of getting the right color I think which is why I am trying to figure out what type of store would stock a wide range of colors...
writes:

why not just redo the entire tub? then you don't have fading/yellowing or matching problems. I've read the urethane coatings the refinishing pros use is the best.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik