Looking for obsolete 6.2 laminate flooring

I bought and installed my flooring 3 years ago, 6.2mm thk, glueless, Clickplus manuf. from Germany. I need to buy a few packs for repair and was told by the same store that it's been obsoleted 2 years ago.
Does anyone remember this type and know where can I find it? I am located in Vancouver, Canada.
Peter

Try http://www.floorshop.com/Store/Subcategory.cfm?CLICKplus&subcategoryIDT82
You could make a tech. inquiry at this or other online flooring companies.