Looking for a part - can some one point me to a source?

I have a Sears/Kenmore power spray carpet cleaner model 175-81980C and the girlfriend lost my uphostery nozzle part #643737-692 for it.
I called sears Canada and I *think* Sears only carries parts for 5 years and it was beneath them (or more likely beyond them) to try to cross reference it or anything.
I am sure that a replacement must exist, even if it is one from a different year that will do the job. I mean they must have sold a zillion of these things over the years. I have a query in to several on-line places, but no repsonse so far.
Would anyone happen to know where to source something like this? It is just the plastic shell that hooks to the hose and sucks up water. I found the spray nozzle and trickey bits for it that attach to the shell itself...
Thanks & regards....
Add pictures here
✖

Take to hose to the store and look for a nozzle on a new unit that is the same size. It is probably a common size like a Shop Vac and easy to find that way.
Add pictures here
✖
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I dunno about Sears Canada but from Sears USA I've recently gotten parts for tools I got in the '70s. If they can't figure out the part number, plug the model number into the parts ordering system on the Sears USA site, and you should be able to get the part number--call Sears Canada with that.
--John
✖
On Oct 29, 2:10 am, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Certainly Sears can go fly a kite with us from now on. They used to be good - the GF has had problems with them with a washer and dryer that they would not stand behind and they work like crap. They are less than a year old and she is replacing them.
I do have the manual for this carpet cleaner and quoted the part humber from it, so I will try sears US. thanks for all the suggestions so far. I'll follow up on all of them.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:34:33 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

Plug the part number into google. Sometimes that will find you a website that carrys the part.
Add pictures here
✖