Looking for a more sensitive thermostat

Page 3 of 3

My brother has a similar problem. I told hime get rid of the freakin' jalousy windows. They may as well be open for all the good they are doing. Be cautious of HVAC guys who dont consider how your home is insulated.
Jimmie

Who cares about a thermostat? I'm looking for a "more sensitive" WOMAN!

Who cares about a thermostat? I'm looking for a "more sensitive" WOMAN!