Linoleum seam repair?

Hi All,

One of the seams on my linoleum kitchen floor is starting to split. Is there a specific glue to patch this?

-T

Reply to
Todd and Margo Chester

Hi All,

One of the seams on my linoleum kitchen floor is starting to split. Is there a specific glue to patch this?

-T

Reply to
ToddAndMargo

Yes, there is a special glue. Ask for it in the flooring dept. The instructions are included. I used a toothbrush to clean the dirt out of the crack. I then used a spline wheel (used to install the rubber spline into the slot to hold a screen into a window frame) to close the gap in the flooring somewhat. Roll the spline wheel along the gap to push the edges down somewhat (one side at a time). Then apply the seam adhesive. It works like a filler and glue, so it will fill gaps (very small gaps).

- les

Reply to
Les

Thank you!