Linoleum seam repair?

Hi All,
One of the seams on my linoleum kitchen floor is starting to split. Is there a specific glue to patch this?
-T
Hi All,
One of the seams on my linoleum kitchen floor is starting to split. Is there a specific glue to patch this?
-T
snipped-for-privacy@gbis.com wrote:

Yes, there is a special glue. Ask for it in the flooring dept. The instructions are included. I used a toothbrush to clean the dirt out of the crack. I then used a spline wheel (used to install the rubber spline into the slot to hold a screen into a window frame) to close the gap in the flooring somewhat. Roll the spline wheel along the gap to push the edges down somewhat (one side at a time). Then apply the seam adhesive. It works like a filler and glue, so it will fill gaps (very small gaps).
- les
Les wrote:

Thank you!