lennox plus furnace

i have a lennox plus furnace i gotted used. i put it in my basement at my house. hooooey was that a choar. heavy. one of the hard parts was getting the rite size stove pipe for it. but that ol muellar i had wasn't working too good so i decided i would repace it. the plus works pretty good ceptin sometimes it makes that rattlin sound then stops. i found that blue box in there and taped on it and it worked good for a little while. than it would juust make that rattlin sound then stop again. i took the box apart and found the green plate thingy had a lose wire in it. the wire has a funny lookin glob of colord plastic on it about 1/4 inch long and about as big as a pencel lead. can i just put some of that jb weld stuff on it? i would think that would hold it. heck, i had a part of my steering linkage on my truck brake and i put some jb weld on it and it has held up fine for over 2 months. shows its strong enuogh. i also used some on the gas pipe that was leeking a little. my naiber says i should call one of those heating plumbers but i think i can save a bunch of money by doing it myself. can some of you good peeople help a frugal howeowner.
Joey
Try duk tepe yu need the muvement it vibrates alat.

yeah, its like the new york times crossword puzzle its so hard.... if its that friggin hard either dont read it, or use the reply window to insert your own paragraphs and punctuation.
most people dont like being treated like little childeren. do you?
now go to your room.
randy

You peeple r so nieve
Trolin trollin trollin fo fish,
Yep JB weld on a steerin column, good on fixin brokn treylor hiches too
Joey Bob wrote:

If I was able to properly read what you wrote (I is very difficult to read when the writer does not bother to use capital letters where expected and fails to use paragraphs.) then I suggest that you need to do some research and determine the "proper" way of doing repair work before you start working on any more projects in particular gas pipe.
Get a book at the store and follow the local building codes exactly including getting any permits required. If you feel tempted to take a shortcut with JB-Weld, just kick yourself. I would suggest the same on your truck. Do you really want to have your steering go out because your glue job failed? There are some things you don't try and save money on. Life threatening situations are not good places to guess.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Tell your neighbor where to go. You can do it yourself and it will be an excellent learning experience. I recommend it.
And NEVER get a permit to do anything in your own home. Only pussies do that.

Even though this guy is probably just trolling, The Lennox Pulse furnace was a piece of junk to begin with. Close to impossible to service, and almost all developed secondary HT Xchgr cracks. Lennox did a complete recall of all Pulse furnaces for Contractors to repair them. Not all were repaired.
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net