Leather Couch Stain

i would appreciate any advice/suggestions on how to clean a stain on a leather chair as a result of where i rest my head. the chair is burgandy in color and the stain is almost black. the leather is "distressed". this site has proven to be very helpful for all kinds of things. if there is a better site that you know of please let me know. thanks
tom
I have the same stain. Guess we're just a couple of greaseheads. Having said that, that is what the stain is. I have tried "leather cleaners" but they don't seem to remove the stain fully. I'm going to try a professional as I have other cleaning needs on the furniture.

You might want to try the cleaner and rejuvenator oil from www.leatherique.com. I use it for my interior leather furniture and my cars' leather interior. It's an excellent premier product designed for the best possible leather care.